Friday, November 17, 2006

PS3 day!

Is everyone out trying to get a PS3 today? Not me, I'm not the type that runs right out and buys the latest technological gadget... wait... bwahahahah, yes I am.

But not this one. I will buy it eventually, but I'm not willing to camp out for a week for a slim chance of getting one of the first buggy ones. I'll wait till they've been out for a while first, maybe next spring.



Bowled a little better last night. A couple shots cost me 700, instead having to settle for 652. It wasn't a horrible night but made enough mistakes. On the bright side, my 300 game ring arrived yesterday, pretty frickin' huge.



Survivor was pretty awesome again last night. If you haven't watched it, stop here.

Once again the "victims" of the mutiny last week dominated both the challenges as the bigger tribe just argued and self-destructed. So, instead of getting rid of one of the 2 newbies in the tribe (the mutineers) Rebecca was given the boot, which was probably smart since she did nothing to help them. Then in an odd twist they had to open a bottle after she left and read a note they were given at the immunity challenge. It said "you will now vote off a 2nd person." They were shocked (expecting something to do with a merge) and upset. They were given no time to discuss it and had to vote right and Jenny ended up getting booted, which made her about as mad as anyone I've ever seen after a vote. All makes for great tv!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Rod said...

Survivor has gone from one of hte worst Survivors to a very good one. The short team is the perfect storm. Smart, athletic, the woman are not foo foo's. an actual TEAM! Not random people.

The PS3 - the hardware costs $830 and they are selling it for $500.

D said...

I'll be getting a 360 at some point. That point is probably pretty damned far off though...

adubya said...

I saw three losers in line at Best Buy on Saturday afternoon to get the Nintendo Wii. No one was lined up at Circuit City.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind getting a Wii. I wouldn't necessarily pay for it, but I wouldn't mind getting one.