Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bowling with new balls

Heheh, I think the title is funny...

Anyway, bowled with the newly acquired bowling balls last night. Grinder named my new spare ball "Wildfire" because it's so weird looking. I don't have a name for the other one yet, will have to come up with something. I like my balls having names besides "right" and "left". :)

I struggled a bit with playing a new, deeper inside line for awhile. Never really got a good consistent shot going and only shot 611. We managed to win 5 of 7 against the first place team though. Grinder has a funny story about "Jerk-boy" in our league in his post today, be sure to read that, or not, I don't care...

I'm bowling again tonight, we'll see if I can't do a little better.

On the iPod front, I'm in the process of ripping my Band of Brothers dvd's to mpeg4 for my iPod, taking a little time. Video quality on the iPod is excellent.

I took the iPod to bowling last night and let Korey play the mini-golf game I downloaded from iTunes. I've played it 3 times and best I did was -2. He plays it once without practice and no idea what he's doing and shoots -11. Jackass...

3 comments:

Rod said...

That is a nice iPod! great resolution.

I thought you were locked out of blogger!

D said...

Heh heh... "balls"...

adubya said...

Must have just been a temporary lockout, like the time they blocked google all morning.