Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hookey

Beautiful day yesterday, so of course I didn’t go to work. I had my new LG front loading washer and dryer delivered in the morning, they are awe… wait for it… some.

After that Retro and I went out to play golf. Kind of windy but 65 on November 8th is not too damn bad. I struggled early, having not played in a few weeks but once I decided to quit trying to swing easy and just hit the fucker hard things came together. I shot 42 on the back with birdies on 16 and 18. I think I’ll quit now, birdie the last hole (had an eagle putt of about 20 feet that just missed), I’ll have that all winter to remember.

Of course, we had several beers as well, which might be why Retro shot 114… but that’s not highly unusual for him anyway.

Went to bowling after that and did ok early, shooting 233 and 226 but fell apart in the 3rd as the oil dried up and I couldn’t get the ball over to the right side, shooting a paltry 139, possibly my worst game in several years, ending up with a 598 series. Just sick… and to make matters worst we only lost that game by about 15 pins.

I’m still planning to try out a tournament Saturday, maybe sober will be the ticket. :)

Later

2 comments:

Rod said...

139 TQH!

adubya said...

fuck off