Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recovery

Well, after a turbulent month things are starting to get back to some semblance of normality. Drexel Interiors came out Thursday and Friday and put down my new basement flooring. We decided to go with an inexpensive vinyl flooring instead of doing the laminate hardwood again. We got something that can withstand a little water on it without ruining it, just in case. It has a wood pattern and looks fairly similar to the old flooring.


I took some pictures and posted them on my basement finishing blog. You can also compare to the old flooring over there.

3 comments:

Rod said...

I will NEVER go to Drexel again - horrible people that ripped us off.

Promise stuff - don't deliver on time (or even in the same week) never answer their phone message system and just do a crappy job.

Do I sound like I have issues with them??

Did I hear you are now drinking PBR?

adubya said...

Sometimes I think companies can sense an asshole coming and treat them accordingly.. hence your bad experience and my good experience.

:)

Yes, I went old school Friday night at Erik's (not by choice mind you).

Anonymous said...

I drank some PBR last Thursday. I was golfing at Willow's Coyote Creek Course and they sell them for a buck. Not my first choice but it beats paying a lot more for some other beer that isn't a microbrew, not to mention then you can give a generous tip the smokin' hot beverage cart gal and still have money left for cheap beer. :)