Monday, January 22, 2007

Stupid Bears

Man, I hate the Bears. I really wanted the Saints to kick their butts but they just couldn't close the deal. Now I've got 2 weeks of putting up with the Bear fan transplants in our area, including 2 in my office. Hopefully Indy will beat them like a rented mule. Indy is a 7 point favorite already, which isn't really a surprise considering how the AFC has owned the NFC over the last 10 years.



I bought a new Elliptical trainer on Friday and got it set up Saturday morning. It's pretty sweet. You can read about it over at my sports equipment blog, Adubya Sports. After setting it up I was too exhausted to use it so I didn't get around to trying it out for real until Sunday morning. I managed about 11 minutes on it before I felt like I was going to pass out. This thing is definitely a workout. And that was at level 1 of 20!



In hockey we played the 3rd place team, whom we were 2 points ahead of in 2nd place. We went up 2-1 after our slowest guy managed to get his first 2 goals of the year, banging in rebounds. We entered the 3rd period tied 3-3 and once again exploded for 5 goals in the frame, just like last week, winning 8-3. It helped that they only had 7 players to our 12. We ran them pretty ragged.

No comments: